Sat, Apr 29|
Weekend Upgrade - Virtual Visual Facilitation LAB (LEARN . APPLY . BUILD
Weekend Upgrade with exciting online LIVE Visual adventure. Support your clients to re-imagine the future by drawing it out alongside them.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2023, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM GMT+8
About the event
Visual tools create engagement and connect, invite curiosity and story, and make your learning, client facilitation, or meeting more memorable and meaningful..
Why visuals are important?
85% of your audience are visual thinkers. Learn to use the powerful tools of visual communication to more effectively engage your learners, team, and clients.
- People feel heard and acknowledged when they see their voices and comments reflected in the context of the overall group objectives
- Visuals create a lasting and enduring tangible takeaway from the agreements and commitments from the meeting
- Makes you stand out as a meeting facilitator or presenter
- Invites deeper discussion and dialogue on the issues presented
- Encourages big picture thinking, reducing conflict, leading to greater alignment on objectives.
- Helps to create clarity and focus in multiple language environments
- Visuals help to focus attention and invite participation
In this specially designed and considered series of blended trainings, we will equip you and your team with the vital skills to work, think and deliver your programs like a visual facilitator. We will teach you the essentials of how to visualise ideas, concepts and stories, to create interactive tools for your participants to harvest insights and learning, and how to listen and draw live for interactive storytelling and meaning making. These skills and tools can then be applied to the work you do before, during, and after client events.
Using the approach of LEARN, APPLY, and BUILD (LAB), in each session participants will:
(1) LEARN essential visual skills.
(2) practise and APPLY these skills, and then with interactive group work and dialogue.
(3) BUILD these tools to work in your specific client environments.
Participants will be given pre-work and specific homework to extend the learning and application and practise of tools between sessions to maximise our Zoom time together.