Fri, Nov 12|
Visual Facilitation Lab - Nov 12 & 13, 2021 (Singapore)
Join us for our signature 2 day training on visual thinking skills and facilitation best practice. If you are a team leader, facilitator, coach, educator, or knowledge worker, visual facilitation skills are a powerful way to bring more engagement, bigger picture thinking, and problem-solving.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2021, 9:30 AM GMT+8 – Nov 13, 2021, 5:30 PM GMT+8
MAD School, Riverside Point, #03-22, 30 Merchant Road, Singapore 058282
About the event
Art of Awakening - Visual Facilitation Lab (Singapore) - Batch 25
Join us for our signature 2 day training on visual thinking skills and facilitation best practice. If you are a team leader, facilitator, coach, educator, or knowledge worker, visual facilitation skills are a powerful way to bring more engagement, bigger picture thinking, and collaborative problem-solving into your meetings.
Join this growing community of creative visual practitioners who seek to "change the world one drawing at a time"
*Previous Sessions were all SOLD OUT! Book your seats NOW to avoid disappointment
- - - - - - - - - -
Why this workshop?
Successful meetings are well designed and facilitated, deliver great outcomes, and empower participants to move forward with clarity, tools and ideas to make meaningful change.
Visual facilitation is the process of identifying, expressing, and moving ideas and conversations forward using visual tools, models, and methods. In a business world of growing complexity and challenges for our attention, there is an urgent need for clarity in our communication, identifying and expressing a clear and compelling vision as a leader, and having a broader range of tools for team engagement as a facilitator.
We will share with you our processes and methodology, real-life stories and “a-ha moments” from over 20 years experience in training, facilitation, and working visually. We will aspire to model everything that we have learned and use with clients to create a stimulating environment, and tangible learning outcomes using visual tools.
Who is this for?
Are you a team leader, trainer, presenter, meeting facilitator, process designer, working either internally in an organization or having your own business? Are you working in a role where communication and collaboration are essential? Do you want to bring more engagement, clarity, and creativity to your meetings, facilitation, and learning events? Do you want to become a more valuable thought partner in the design and delivery of your programs?
A meeting facilitator, trainer, or speaker who uses visual tools, sends a message to the audience: “this is going to be different”, this is going to be more collaborative”, this is how we can begin to create a culture of innovation in our organisations"
We would love to have you with us and look forward to a fun, meaningful, and powerful learning adventure!
Why work Visually?
85% of your audience are visual thinkers. Learn to use the powerful tools of visual communication to more effectively engage your learners, team, and clients.
Benefits of Working Visually
- People feel heard and acknowledged when they see their voices and comments reflected in the context of the overall group objectives
- Visuals create a lasting and enduring tangible takeaway from the agreements and commitments from the meeting
- Makes you stand out as a meeting facilitator or presenter
- Invites deeper discussion and dialogue on the issues presented
- Encourages big picture thinking, reducing conflict, leading to greater alignment on objectives.
- Helps to create clarity and focus in multiple language environments
- Visuals help to focus attention and invite participation
You will learn the fundamentals of working with visuals and by the end of the day will be able to present your ideas visually.
This includes the following outcomes:
- Development of visual vocabulary and ability to generate ideas rapidly with visuals
- Creation of visual flipcharts for your training or meetings
- Practice in clear lettering and layout
- Making Ideas Stick will provide you with a foundation of the tools, and techniques of working and thinking visually, as well as hands-on practise in using visual tools for group learning & facilitation.
In this session we will:
- Create a foundation in the tools of Visual Thinking & Visual Recording
- Build a framework for listening, synthesizing, and presenting ideas to support any communication objective.
- Build core skills of Visual Recording in listening, synthesizing, drawing, writing quickly and legibly, combining images and words to create meaning and use colours effectively
- Create a “whole-brain friendly” language of visual elements, icons and metaphors to energize your business communications
- Learn how to communicate concepts and structures using simple visuals through a series of simple questions and perceptual frameworks
- Learn how to create more “Wow’s” in your programs with specialized templates and tools for group learning processes
- Visual Workshop Activity Session
Facilitation is the art of creatively moving a group forward to the desired objective, with full ownership of the outcomes. This interactive workshop will give you a working foundation on the tools, skills and strategies to energize group processes, improve decision making and boost engagement using visuals.
Equipped with Module 1 core skills and visual thinking tools, Module 2 will support program facilitators in creating more engaging and dynamic learning environments, processes and outcomes.You will learn to use visual tools to facilitate a variety of individual and group communication objectives, including case studies on corporate visioning, branding, customer engagement, and your individual client facilitation work.
In this session we will:
- Apply Visual Recording skills to Visual Facilitation
- Design a meeting or training with visuals
- Expand and integrate visual tools into your facilitator's toolkit using visuals for a variety of business setting including agenda design, participant check-in, action planning, decision making, strategic visioning, idea mapping, brainstorming
- Create engaging flipcharts and facilitation templates
- Develop and use metaphors, visuals to support facilitation objectives
- Boost problem solving and idea generation by getting groups to draw collaboratively
- Facilitate groups and teams with visual
- - - - - - - - - -
Do contact email@example.com to inquire for future Visual Facilitation Lab and other Visual Programmes.