Thu, Feb 16|
Draw Together: Your Vision
Are you ready to visualize your 2023? What seeds would you like to plant for this new year? Let's draw it out!
Time & Location
Feb 16, 7:00 PM
About the event
Visuals can override this overanalytical default mode of the brain. Imagine a special access key that gets you past the gatekeeper.
When you are considering your life vision for the next 3-5 years, visuals will serve you better than a simple statement.
In this session, you will create a visual story for your vision, a draft of a roadmap to help you achieve this, and a central image to anchor your vision and goals. We will use a visual framework based on the "future agenda" strategy work we do with clients. You will also explore a range of simple images to add to your visual vocabulary toolkit
What we will do:
- Why drawing and why Visioning? (clue: our brains love it)
- Stories, thoughts and actions on creating our future
- Future state visual model
- Visualisation: The creative power of pause
- Create your visual template and personal visioning story