Fri, Dec 02|
Visual Facilitation Lab - Singapore December 2022
Visual facilitation is the process of identifying, expressing, moving ideas and conversations forward using visual tools, models, and method
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 9:30 AM GMT+8 – Dec 03, 2022, 5:30 PM GMT+8
MAD School, Riverside Point, #03-22, 30 Merchant Road Singapore, Singapore 058282
About the event
This interactive workshop will give you a working foundation on the tools, skills and strategies to energize group processes, improve decision making and boost engagement using visuals.
Equipped with Module 1 core skills and visual thinking tools, Module 2 will support program facilitators in creating more engaging and dynamic learning environments, processes and outcomes.You will learn to use visual tools to facilitate a variety of individual and group communication objectives, including case studies on corporate visioning, branding, customer engagement, and your individual client facilitation work.
In this session we will:
- Apply Visual Recording skills to Visual Facilitation
- Design a meeting or training with visuals
- Expand and integrate visual tools into your facilitator's toolkit using visuals for a variety of business setting including agenda design, participant check-in, action planning, decision making, strategic visioning, idea mapping, brainstorming
- Create engaging flipcharts and facilitation templates
- Develop and use metaphors, visuals to support facilitation objectives
- Boost problem solving and idea generation by getting groups to draw collaboratively
- Facilitate groups and teams with visual
Learn more here for the complete details of Visual Facilitation Lab.