Thu, Mar 02|
Visual Facilitation Lab - Singapore March 2023
Visual facilitation is the process of identifying, expressing, moving ideas and conversations forward using visual tools, models, and method
Time & Location
Mar 02, 2023, 9:30 AM GMT+8 – Mar 03, 2023, 5:30 PM GMT+8
MAD School, Riverside Point, #03-22, 30 Merchant Road, 30 Merchant Rd, Singapore 058282
About the event
Successful meetings are well designed and facilitated, deliver great outcomes, and empower participants to move forward with clarity, tools and ideas to make meaningful change.
Visual facilitation is the process of identifying, expressing, and moving ideas and conversations forward using visual tools, models, and methods. In a business world of growing complexity and challenges for our attention, there is an urgent need for clarity in our communication, identifying and expressing a clear and compelling vision as a leader, and having a broader range of tools for team engagement as a facilitator.
We will share with you our processes and methodology, real-life stories and “a-ha moments” from over 20 years experience in training, facilitation, and working visually. We will aspire to model everything that we have learned and use with clients to create a stimulating environment, and tangible learning outcomes using visual tools.
In this session we will:
- Apply Visual Recording skills to Visual Facilitation
- Design a meeting or training with visuals
- Expand and integrate visual tools into your facilitator's toolkit using visuals for a variety of business setting including agenda design, participant check-in, action planning, decision making, strategic visioning, idea mapping, brainstorming
- Create engaging flipcharts and facilitation templates
- Develop and use metaphors, visuals to support facilitation objectives
- Boost problem solving and idea generation by getting groups to draw collaboratively
- Facilitate groups and teams with visual